Flood Boat and Marker
Leichhardt Highway, Condamine 4416
Located at Progress Park in Condamine on the Leichhardt Highway, the historic flood boat was the original boat used to ferry mail and supplies across the swollen river during times of flood. The memorial beside the boat was erected in memory of those who lost their lives in the Condamine River. The flood marker captures flood levels, historic images and the stories and contributions of the Condamine community before and after flood disaster events since 1942.