South Burnett Energy Centre
Henry Street, Nanango 4615
The newly opened South Burnett Energy Centre reflects the past, the people and the energy technology that developed the region and continues to mould our future. The visually exciting displays are located in a building formerly owned by Tarong Coal and incorporate a number of time lines and interactive displays as well as the original engines that supplied energy to Nanango for the first time in 1933.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.